Sunday, April 15, 2012

Coral Canyons Name Tag Glitch!

I figured it out! Actually, someone told me, but she was a scammer, so I'm not gonna mention her. This glitch, like a lot of others, involves someone's name tag.
Here's the tutorial:

1. Stand here:
2. Click someone's name tag, and open the games tab.
3. Click the tree, or somewhere near the tree. You should start running.
4. Pick a random game and cancel the invite right away.

Ta-da! You should be on the wall, and into the glitch! This is hard, it took me a lot of practice, and I'm usually really good at glitches:)

So good luck jammers!

P.S. I'll soon be posting instructions on the first Crystal Sands glitch! As soon as i can get it down. I did it once, but accidently messed up:( So keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question? Post it here!