Saturday, April 28, 2012

Warning: This Post Contains Spoilers!

I'm back! Sorry i haven't been posting as much lately, but i've been busy! For those of you who don't know, the newest Jamaa Journal has a scramble in it. The answer is: Giraffe! So, since there is already a giraffe animal (just change your horse to have spots), i'm thinking that there must be a giraffe pet coming soon! I can't wait! Also, some reports on new glitches: my sources tell me that there are new glitches! The dolphin-on-land glitch is back, along with a wolf party glitch. I truly have no idea how to do the dolphin-on-land one, but i know that the wolf party glitch involves standing somewhere, clicking a name tag, running, games, etc. My agents are constantly on the lookout for more glitches, and so am i, so keep watching the blog for a new glitch post, because i WILL find out!

3 comments:

  1. Amy i'll be one of your agents ton of my friends know alot of glitches i'll ask them if you want add me im aj13423

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok cool! I promise i'll add you next time i go on AJ! Thanks so much for volenteering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey amy it is anika

    ReplyDelete

Have a question? Post it here!