Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Calling All Glitch Experts!

Hello Jammers! There's not much to do right now, since AJ is down for maintenance, so i figured i might as well make a post about glitch experts. Here's the deal:

Are you a Glitch Expert?
Do you know EVERY glitch in Animal Jam?
Come be one of my glitch hunters!
What you have to do:
- Arrange a time when we can meet with a Jam-a-Gram.
- Show me 4 glitches.
- Teach someone a glitch while i watch.
Benefits:
- You get your name on the list of Glitch Hunters on my blog!
- You get to know every glitch that i know! (even the ones i keep secret!)
- You get pictures of you on my blog!
- And you also get to hang out with me on AJ!


So come be a Glitch Hunter today!
Please, only volunteer if you are capable of completing the "What you have to do" section. Thank you:)

4 comments:

  1. ok,my user name is:adinda303789 i want to be a glitch hunter i know 8 glithes and can do it it is easy not hard i can teach people to do this too so let we meet at animal jam i already send you a buddy letter so gram me when you want to meet me ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I know a very rare glitch not a whole lot of people know about. It is more of a secret pet finder though. In the spooky party on the floor with the ghost in the window, next to the window will be a bat in the wallpaper. If you click on the bat you will get a secret bat pet finder! And bats are very hard to find in jamaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! I already knew that one, but you would be a great Glitch Hunter! Send me a Jam a Gram so we can meet!

    ReplyDelete

Have a question? Post it here!