Thursday, May 24, 2012

New Stuff!

Hey everyone! There's a lot of new stuff in Jamaa this week! There are now giraffes, a Journey Book in Coral Canyons, an animal conservation museum, a den sale, and a bunny party! I'm saving up to get a giraffe, and i'm really close, so i will hopefully get one soon! I just started the Journey Book, but i'm not done yet. I've been to the conservation museum, it's basically the same except you can "donate" gems to help animals (which i did:))! I just got a half-priced Water Park den and i was in the process of decorating it when AJ quit unexpectedly. I haven't been to the Bunny Party yet, but i hope to go soon! As for the dolphin glitch, it still works! I've also heard  from one of my Glitch Hunters (see Glitch Hunter post) that the dolphin glitch also works in Jamaa lands too, not just parties! I will investigate soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question? Post it here!