Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hummingbirds, Summer Carnival, and Cotton Candy:)

Hello everyone! There's a lot of new stuff to talk about, so i'll get straight to it! First of all, there are new pet hummingbirds! I don't have one, but soon i'll have to get one to renew my membership anyways. Also, the Summer Carnival is here! My favorite game is Phantom Ball, because it is easy and you get lots of tickets! I also love the cotton candy machine, where you can make multi-colored cotton candy! (if you want Phantom Candy, do black, white, black in the cotton candy maker:)
I also submitted a pet entry! It is a Hedgehog!

6 comments:

  1. is there any other cotton candy forms

    ReplyDelete
  2. kat33867thesilverwolfAugust 4, 2012 at 8:42 PM

    haha i am from hatch,new mexico

    ReplyDelete
  3. check out my site ;)
    http://shadowclandarkness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. how do you get a mini plush

    ReplyDelete
  5. anonymous , you can buy mini plushies near the whack a phantom game.

    ReplyDelete

Have a question? Post it here!