Friday, June 1, 2012

Legit Pet Effect Info:)

Hello Jammers! After days of searching, i found someone with a pet effect to talk to! His username is momo3a3, and he has a snake Pet Effect! I asked him about his snake and he said something about 100 mice. So i went and played snake, and got 101 mice, and 4 golden mice. Nothing:( I got all the achievements for the game, but no Effect:( I'm thinking that you have to get 100 golden mice, but i don't know if that's total, or all in one game. As of right now, all i can say is play until you get it! That's my strategy so far. I estimate that i've gotten about 50 total golden mice so far, but i will keep trying! I really want that Effect! Uh-oh, it's about to thunderstorm, so i have to go. Good luck getting an Effect!

P.S. sorry for the pictures, it's hard to catch the skulls since they're always moving, but i tried my best. I will see if i can take a video next time:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question? Post it here!