Saturday, July 21, 2012

CONTEST ALERT!!!!!!!!!!

Amy's Animal Jam News is having it's first ever contest!


All you have to do is draw a picture of the Animal Jam logo!


Here are the rules:

1. You can use Paint or take a picture of a sketch you made.
2. In order to submit a picture, just email it to me at amy@kinquest.com. This is important: WHEN YOU SEND ME THE EMAIL, MAKE SURE TO PUT YOUR AJ USERNAME AND FIRST NAME.
3. It must be your original work! I can tell if it's not yours and you will be disqualified!
4. If you are a member, i will gift you your prize. If you are a nonmember, i will trade you it. 

Prizes!!!!!

- I will give you a glove! (non-member)
- You will be the subject of a new page on my blog!
- Everyone who visits my blog will see your work!

The winner will be announced on July 29!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Can you do a new contest I am a non member find me on an mail talk more then username add me if you what lilman666 thank u

    ReplyDelete

Have a question? Post it here!