Monday, July 30, 2012

Views!

Hey guys! You might have noticed that I've added some features to the blog! One of them is the chat box on the right of this post! The rest are located at the bottom of the page and show the number of views! One is an "Interactive World Map" that's basically a globe that spins around! (whoop-di-doo) The other is a classic view counter, which shows all-time views. If your looking at one of the maps and see a dot that says "Chesapeake Beach, Maryland", then chances are, it's me! I've seen people from all over, including Europe, Florida, Wisconsin, Virginia, and South Carolina! Check it out when you get a chance, it's pretty cool!
P.S. If you want to chat with someone, you can use the map to know when there's someone there:)

2 comments:

  1. Cool blog! I was looking through the requests for the "Pawsome Blogs" page and I saw yours.
    I think it's good blog and it's going on the Pawsome Blogs page :D

    ~Trickertreee

    ReplyDelete

Have a question? Post it here!