Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween Contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hola mes amigos! ( I don't speak Spanish, for the record:)
So, i think i'm going to have another contest!
Here is the description!
Amy's Animal Jam News's
Halloween Contest!

Topic: Bats!
For this contest, your mission is to make something, anything, that has to do with bats!
You could draw a picture! Make a movie! Take a picture of a real bat! Write a poem or story! Make a Bat-Mobile! The possibilities are endless! You might ask: Why bats? Well, i just think they are cool, and they are very Halloweeeny!

Rules:

1. All entries must be YOUR WORK!
2. All entries must be emailed to me at amylovescows@gmail.com!
3. All entries must be about bats!
4. Entries must be submitted by November 6, 2012! (Election Day)
5. There must be at least 3 entries for me to judge! If there are not 3 entries, no prizes will be awarded!
6. The winners will be posted up to a week after November 6th.

Prizes!

1st place!- Something from Epic Wonders! (I'll pick it!)
                       - You can hang out with me for a day! I'll show you glitches, chat with you, whatever you want! (we will arrange this by email)
                       - You will be November's Pawsome Jammer!!!!!!!!!!!
                       - 2 codes for gems!
                       - A free surprise gift!
2nd place! -1 free hour Glitch Lesson! (I'll spend an hour teaching you glitches!)
                           -2 codes for gems!
                           - A free surprise gift!
3rd place! -1 free half-hour Glitch Lesson!
                          -1 free code for gems!
                          -A free surprise gift!


I just wanted to encourage new people to enter! I know a lot of people from this blog, a lot of whom are very loyal and always enter my contests and come to my parties, and i appreciate that:) But when i check my email on November 6, it would be nice if i saw some new names:) This contest isn't very hard, and besides, it's not like it costs you anything! So don't be afraid to enter! 

P.S. If you are using your parent's email, please tell me when you send in your entry! Otherwise things could get kinda awkward:)



4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I will definatly be entering! I love it when you make contests. :)

    Wolfgirlgo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds cool! I might enter, not sure...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try to enter. I love contests! :D

    -Lpiggy

    ReplyDelete

Have a question? Post it here!