Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Tarantulas!

Hey everyone! I'm so excited about the new pet tarantulas! I got one as soon as i logged on! I really like them, they are very cute but also cool. I totally embarrassed myself in Jamaa Township today because i didn't know why everyone's spider was glowing! Eventually i found out that it was something you buy at the pet shop! I didn't get one for my spider, because i like him/her the way he/she is! (I don't know if it's a boy or girl!) He/She is black with purple stripes!
I also love what the spiders do when you click on them! They spin a web-trampoline and do flips and stuff while bouncing on it! I personally think the graphics were well done on AJ's part! It looks natural, as natural as a spider doing flips on a trampoline can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question? Post it here!