Sunday, May 13, 2012

Dolphin Glitch!!!!

Hey Jammers! I discovered a new glitch! This one lets you be a dolphin at any party! I don't have any pictures of the tutorial, but here's the instructions:
1. Click the map and go to Kani Cove.
2. Do Not Move! Click the entrance to Deep Blue.
3. While running, click the party tab.
4. Pick a party and go there!
A Note: If you do this glitch successfully, it will look like you're in Deep Blue. You are able to see both people at the party and people in Deep Blue. You might also have a twin, a version of yourself that just sits there. When i did the glitch the first time, at a Playwild Party, i saw tigers jumping with their patterns flying off their backs, all white animals, and animals that moved across the screen without moving their legs. People at the party see you as a dolphin, while people in Deep Blue see you as invisible. Also, i tried many times before i got the glitch. After one of my tries, i saw my twin. I didn't actually do the glitch, but i did it partially. It's all very crazy. I have more pictures that i'll post later, but they are on my other computer and i need to transfer them.
Here are pictures from my 2nd time.
The red seal is probably from Deep Blue, and the others are probably from the party.


This seal said she saw me as invisible.


My twin?

2 comments:

  1. i have done a glitch where your in a pitch black room and your in the corner :O my user is Tiffany313

    ReplyDelete

Have a question? Post it here!