Sunday, May 13, 2012

Weird Glitch!

Hello! Today, i experienced a bizarre glitch, a glitch so weird, i don't even know it's name. Here's how it happened:
I was at the pet shop in Appondale. I bought a duck pond. I went to my den. I put the duck pond in my den. I went to the top floor of my tree house den. There were people there, but they were on the walls and floating and very weird. I asked what happened. Apparently, my den accidentally got linked to the Pet Shop!
However, everyone thought i was lying. And then it occurred to me: I might've heard of this before. I've seen people claiming that Zios was their den! Maybe they weren't lying! Anyways, it's all very mysterious. It might also have something to do with the size of my den, because my den is very very full. I don't know. It's a mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question? Post it here!